|| Sales Engineer, Banking Software (Charlotte, NC covering North America)
||Pre-Sales & Product Specialists
||Competitive base, 30% bonus, benefits
Our client is a leading specialist in the Fintech market, providing niche software solutions to Tier 1 Banks in Europe and North America. As a growing firm, the company has recently expanded its presence geographically and made key hires for its sales team.
This role is integral to the company’s growth and will focus on providing a mix of technical and business subject-matter-expertise to banking clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as subject matter expert throughout the sales process.
- Setting up and delivering presentations and demonstrations to clients.
- Liaising with Product Managers about current and future requirements.
- Understanding the market including other solutions and competitors.
- Responding to RFI’s & RFP’s.
- Handling technical queries about the solution and the customer environment.
- Experience with banking technology either for a Fintech vendor or a bank.
- Experience as a sales engineer, pre-sales or product consultant, implementation consultant, business analyst or a related role within banking technology.
- Knowledge of the Fintech sales process would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Technical skills relating to enterprise software &/or cloud-based (SaaS) software – development, architecture and possibly security.
- Business knowledge relating to banking operations, e.g. credit risk and lending processes would be ideal but may not be essential.
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think ‘on your feet’.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings as required (up to 50% but may be less).
This role is based in Charlotte, NC (USA).
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly with a CV / resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.