|| Senior Pre-Sales, Banking Treasury (Europe)
||New Business Developers
||to £85k base, commission, benefits
A challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Banking Treasury expert to join the London team of a Financial Technology world leader.
As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, you will play an integral role in supporting sales opportunities relating to Banking Treasury solutions across Europe. You will act as a domain expert throughout the sales process: qualifying sales opportunities, identifying client requirements, demonstrating the value of the firm’s solutions, presenting to clients, hosting workshops, responding to RFIs/RFPs and keeping up-to-date with market and competitor information related to the industry.
- Acting as domain expert for Banking Treasury software / solutions.
- Supporting the sales process, working alongside the sales and product teams.
- Attending client meetings – presenting to clients, demonstrating solutions and hosting workshops.
- Responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Market research.
- Strong, in-depth understanding of Banking Treasury or related areas (Liquidity Management, ALM, Cash Management, Payments, etc).
- Excellent client-facing ability including presentation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and aptitude in dealing with clients face-to-face.
- Experience in a pre-sales role within a software vendor is preferred (alternatively, demonstrable relevant experience within a bank/financial services firm may be considered if all other criteria is met).
- Fluent English language skills.
This role is based in London, UK.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly with a CV / resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.