|| Senior Pre-Sales, Derivatives Trading (Europe)
||Pre-Sales & Product Specialists
||to £95k base, commission, benefits
A challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Derivatives Trading / Financial Derivatives expert to join the London team of a Financial Technology world leader.
As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, you will play an integral role in supporting sales opportunities relating to Derivatives Trading solutions across Europe. You will act as a domain expert throughout the sales process: qualifying sales opportunities, identifying client requirements, demonstrating the value of the firm’s solutions, presenting to clients, hosting workshops, responding to RFIs/RFPs and keeping up-to-date with market and competitor information related to the industry.
- Acting as domain expert for Derivatives Trading software / solutions.
- Supporting the sales process, working alongside the sales and product teams.
- Attending client meetings – presenting to clients, demonstrating solutions and hosting workshops.
- Responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Market research.
- Strong, in-depth understanding of Derivatives Trading (front to back) and Financial Derivatives.
- Recent experience in a client-facing role dealing with traders and heads of desks.
- Excellent client-facing ability including presentation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and aptitude in dealing with clients face-to-face.
- Experience in a pre-sales role within a software vendor is preferred (alternatively, demonstrable relevant experience within a bank/financial services firm may be considered if all other criteria is met).
- Fluent English language skills.
This role is based in London, UK.
To apply, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based. For more information, please apply directly with a CV/resume or contact us for more information.